Who I am
My name is Chenlong Wang and I am living in Shanghai, China. I moved from a moderate city, Lanzhou, to Shanghai in 2007 to start my bachelor degree in Tongji university. I directly upgraded to Ph.D. student when I graduated as a bachelor in 2011. During my Ph.D. life, what I am doing is studying how to explore hydrocarbon resource by the seismic method. My specific interests are as follows:
- seismic wavefield simulation
- multi-component imaging
- velocity inversion
More detailed information is available in my Curriculum Vitae.
- This site is constructed for sharing some notes about programming or learning seismic theory and marking my life.
- My mother tongue is Chinese, however, I will try to write some of my posts in English. But it depends.
- Due to my limited ability, mistakes are inevitable in the posts and I am not responsible for the corresponding consequences :P
- If you have any suggestions about the technical content or my English skills, let me know, please.